DESIGN: MORGAN RUDBERG & LARS PETTERSSON
Tin is a modern conference table characterized by simplicity and clarity with thoughtful and innovative details. The table is a round table top resting on a base perforated, rolled sheet metal in the form of a cone. The perforated cone gives the table top an almost floating feeling. Tin is also available as rectangular conference table.
Table tops in 19 mm MDF with straight, matching list.
Rectangular tops have a radius of 0 mm.
Stand in perforated, rolled sheet. Two table heights; 72 and 90 cm.
Optional: Stand with service door for easy access to cabling.
VX cable lid to be ordered separately.
For dimensions and shapes see product sheet.
- Laminate: white, light grey, medium grey, anthracite and black.
- Desktop: light grey, medium grey and black.
- Veneer: oak (nature / black stained / white pigmented) and ash (nature / dark stained / white pigmented).
- White RAL 9016 and black RAL 9005 texture.
- Table heights: 72 and 90 cm.
- Available with and without service hatch.
Tin is ecolabelled with Svanen.
For more information see sustainability and environment.